If you’re self motivated, have fresh ideas and are looking to make a big impact on how marketing and communications can evolve in the energy sector, consider joining our team of one-of-a-kind thinkers, marketing pros and energy sector experts!
You’re guaranteed to learn a lot and take your career to the next level.
Videographer & Video Editor
Location – New York City
Reporting directly to the Director of Motion Graphics, the Videographer & Video Editor will play an instrumental role in the agency’s day to day creative video services. This position will assist in all aspects of the agency’s video productions from planning to on-site shooting to post-production and final delivery. Additionally, this position will also work with various departments in building new services such as livestreams and remote video projects. Successful candidates will be exceptionally organized and combine a mastery of non-linear editing with experience in storytelling across web, mobile and social platforms. Ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a creative collaborative environment who not only brings value to the team, but also appreciates the value brought by his/her team members.
- Coordinate and execute on-site video production for a wide variety of clients at various locations
- Handle all aspects of on-site production including camera operation, lighting, audio setup, etc.
- Must be capable of being a ‘one-man operation’ shooting video at a client’s location. Also, will work as a part of a team on larger shoots or shoots that require two or more camera setups.
- Edit raw footage to create videos that match the projects strategic and creative objectives
- Create both long-form and short-form video content
- Create custom animations and motion graphics for various video projects
- Post-production duties including color correction, tracking, green screen replacing, sound mixing, etc.
- Coordinate and execute live stream/webinar content for clients
- Able to setup camera, audio and virtual meetings
- Able to fix AV tech issues
- Properly organize, import, and back up raw media from all shoots and projects
- Synchronize media organization and storage across various databases including Box and the agency’s internal media servers
- A demo reel or portfolio showcasing your video capabilities and previous work
- 2+ years of videography, video editing and camera operation experience
- Highly skilled in video editing, color correction, and motion graphics software including After Effects and Premiere
- Working knowledge of DSLR, cinema cameras, lighting, audio equipment, and other essential videography gear
- Proficient in live stream software including OBS, vMix, Zoom, Skype, etc
- Ability to communicate with team members to maintain timeline, budget, and deadlines.
- Superior organizational skills and high level of attention to detail with flexibility and openness to design
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment