If you’re self motivated, have fresh ideas and are looking to make a big impact on how marketing and communications can evolve in the energy sector, consider joining our team of one-of-a-kind thinkers, marketing pros and energy sector experts!
You’re guaranteed to learn a lot and take your career to the next level.
Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor
Location – New York City
Essense Partners is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor to join our talented team. Our ideal candidate is a creative individual with a strong portfolio of work with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to transform complex technical concepts into effective visual creations. You will create a wide variety of marketing materials across all forms of media. Essense Partners is a performance – based organization. We hire those who are career oriented and interested in professional development and career advancement. Strong performance is rewarded. If you have what it takes to be included in our hard-working diligent team, we’d love to have you. If you are looking to remain stagnant and “squeeze by”, Essense is not the place for you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work directly with our Director of Motion Graphics, creative team and strategy team to create compelling visual content
- Create coherent and powerful content from available assets, storyboards, and scripts across all media and deliver according to schedule
- Bring innovative digital ideas to life with superior creativity and a commercial awareness
- Manages digital assets through an organized taxonomy system.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of motion graphics/video editing experience
- A strong portfolio showing well-rounded designs and aesthetic across all digital mediums
- A clear understanding of motion graphics, video editing, VFX, video formatting and color correction
- Awareness of design developments and trends in the digital space and a desire to experiment with new and unique ways
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and an encouraging, team-focused attitude
- Ability to keep projects tidy and structure them with collaboration in mind, so other designers can quickly get on board and collaborate
- Eager to help and not picky about the tasks. Open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions.
- Good sense of layout, composition, typography, visual hierarchy and branding
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in Cinema 4D is a huge plus.
Senior Marketing Strategist
Location – New York City
Reporting to the NY Director of Strategy, this position plays a pivotal role in supporting the development of strategy recommendations and marketing campaigns. This role is a unique opportunity to help lead the utility market transformation for some of the most iconic utilities and energy service companies in the US and beyond. Ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a creative collaborative environment who not only brings value to the team, but also appreciates the value brought by his/her team members. Essense Partners is a performance – based organization. We hire those who are career oriented and interested in professional development and career advancement. Strong performance is rewarded. If you have what it takes to be included in our hard-working diligent team, we’d love to have you. If you are looking to remain stagnant and “squeeze by”, Essense is not the place for you.
- Support client engagement teams and guide strategy development
- Develop compelling and engaging communications that speak to broad audiences, spanning multiple channels including print, email, web, video, digital, and social media
- Work with design teams to convert topics into visual content
- Work with clients through the editing and approval process
- Support new business development efforts and contribute to proposals
- Develop thought leadership for the company
- Prior experience as a strategy consultant or a strategist at a marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4+ years of highly relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience navigating complex client organizations
- Previous energy and technology sector experience are preferred but not required
- Experience leading marketing projects with minimum guidance
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to change status quo
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and is a team player – willing to contribute to all aspects of the company, as needed