If you’re self motivated, have fresh ideas and are looking to make a big impact on how marketing and communications can evolve in the energy sector, consider joining our team of one-of-a-kind thinkers, marketing pros and energy sector experts!
You’re guaranteed to learn a lot and take your career to the next level.
Location – Preference is San Francisco but can also work from NYC
Reporting to the Director of Strategy, this position plays a pivotal role in supporting the development of strategy recommendations and marketing campaigns. This role is a unique opportunity to help lead market transformation for some of the most iconic utilities and energy companies in the US and beyond. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a creative, collaborative environment who not only brings value to the team, but also appreciates the value brought by his/her team members. The ideal candidate would also assist with new client development by assisting with proposal-writing experience and leveraging professional networks.
Support client engagement teams and help execute strategy development
- Develop compelling and engaging communications that speak to broad audiences, spanning many channels including print, email, web, video, digital and social media
- Write materials on behalf of clients, including blog posts, website copy, social media posts, press releases, infographics and flyers/handouts
- Work with design teams to convert topics into visual content
- Work with project lead to help clients through the editing and approval process
- Support new business development efforts and contribute to proposals
- Develop thought leadership for the company
- Prior experience as a strategy consultant, a strategist at a marketing agency, or in a marketing or business management role, preferably within a utility or energy company.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of highly relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with client organizations
- Previous energy and technology sector experience preferred but not required
- Experience with marketing projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to change the status quo
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and is a team player – willing to contribute to all aspects of the company, as needed
Visual Communication Designer
Location – New York City
Essense Partners is looking for a visual communication designer to join our talented team. Our ideal candidate is a creative individual with a strong portfolio of work with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to transform complex technical concepts into effective visual creations. You will create a wide variety of marketing materials across all forms of media. Ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a creative collaborative environment who not only brings value to the team, but also appreciates the value brought by his/her team members.
- Work with the strategy team to translate insights into effective campaigns
- Develop high-impact creative strategies and implement them across all media including marketing collaterals, illustrations, infographics, website, social media images and touchscreen interactive projects.
- Actively manage projects through all phases of production
- Think creatively and strategically
- Work collaboratively as part of the team with the art director, strategists, copywriters, C-Suite and other designers to keep projects on track
- Works from concept to completion on a multitude of projects, managing your own time, and delivering pixel perfect, print ready files.
- Develops creative concepts from the creative brief and brings them to life within branding guidelines.
- Manages digital assets through an organized taxonomy system.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to communicate with team members to maintain timeline, budget, and deadlines.
- Superior organizational skills and high level of attention to detail with a flexibility and openness to design
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus