If you’re self motivated, have fresh ideas and are looking to make a big impact on how marketing and communications can evolve in the energy sector, consider joining our team of one-of-a-kind thinkers, marketing pros and energy sector experts!
You’re guaranteed to learn a lot and take your career to the next level.
Strategist (NYC): 1-3 Years Experience
Location – New York City
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position plays a pivotal role in supporting the development of strategy recommendations and marketing campaigns. This role is a unique opportunity to help lead the utility market transformation for some of the most iconic utilities and energy service companies in the US and beyond. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a creative collaborative environment who not only brings value to the team, but also appreciates the value brought by his/her team members. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a creative collaborative environment who not only brings value to the team, but also appreciates the value brought by his/her team members.
Essense Partners is a performance – based organization. We hire those who are career oriented and interested in professional development and career advancement. Strong performance is rewarded. If you have what it takes to be included in our hard-working diligent team, we’d love to have you. If you are looking to remain stagnant and “squeeze by”, Essense is not the place for you.
- Support client engagement teams and help execute strategy development
- Develop compelling and engaging communications that speak to broad audiences, spanning multiple channels including print, email, web, video, digital, and social media
- Work with design teams to convert topics into visual content
- Work with project lead to help clients through the editing and approval process
- Support new business development efforts and contribute to proposals
- Develop thought leadership for the company
- Prior experience as a strategy consultant or a strategist at a marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of highly relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with client organizations
- Previous energy and technology sector experience are preferred but not required
- Experience with marketing projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to change status quo
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and is a team player – willing to contribute to all aspects of the company, as needed