If you’re self motivated, have fresh ideas and are looking to make a big impact on how marketing and communications can evolve in the energy sector, consider joining our team of one-of-a-kind thinkers, marketing pros and energy sector experts!
You’re guaranteed to learn a lot and take your career to the next level.
Location – Preference is San Francisco but can also work from NYC
Reporting to the Director of Strategy, this position plays a pivotal role in supporting the development of strategy recommendations and marketing campaigns. This role is a unique opportunity to help lead market transformation for some of the most iconic utilities and energy companies in the US and beyond. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a creative, collaborative environment who not only brings value to the team, but also appreciates the value brought by his/her team members. The ideal candidate would also assist with new client development by assisting with proposal-writing experience and leveraging professional networks.
Support client engagement teams and help execute strategy development
- Develop compelling and engaging communications that speak to broad audiences, spanning many channels including print, email, web, video, digital and social media
- Write materials on behalf of clients, including blog posts, website copy, social media posts, press releases, infographics and flyers/handouts
- Work with design teams to convert topics into visual content
- Work with project lead to help clients through the editing and approval process
- Support new business development efforts and contribute to proposals
- Develop thought leadership for the company
- Prior experience as a strategy consultant, a strategist at a marketing agency, or in a marketing or business management role, preferably within a utility or energy company.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of highly relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with client organizations
- Previous energy and technology sector experience preferred but not required
- Experience with marketing projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to change the status quo
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and is a team player – willing to contribute to all aspects of the company, as needed