If you’re self motivated, have fresh ideas and are looking to make a big impact on how marketing and communications can evolve in the energy sector, consider joining our team of one-of-a-kind thinkers, marketing pros and energy sector experts!
You’re guaranteed to learn a lot and take your career to the next level.
Location – NY
Essense Partners is seeking an experienced Art Director to provide our creative team with guidance, support and career development as we continue our journey of transforming the energy sector. This role will work with the creative team to devise the concepts and strategies for campaigns across different formats and media, and will also lead our brand development.
This role is accountable for ideation, design excellence, accuracy, and quality across every project.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with strategists to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of illustrators, copywriters, and videographers etc. to help them develop and use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Proven experience as a Art Director or in a similar leadership creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Team player
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- Experience in videography and photography a plus
Location – NY
Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategy and Consulting, this position plays a pivotal role by supporting the development of C-suite level recommendations and strategies. This role is a unique opportunity to help lead the utility market transformation for some of the most iconic utilities in the US and beyond.
- Support client engagements and guide strategy development
- Support new business development efforts and contribute to proposals
- Develop thought leadership for the company
- Ability to create presentations for a C-suite audience
- Prior experience as a senior strategy consultant or engagement manager a consultancy or a senior strategist at a marketing agency
- Bachelors degree plus 4+ years of highly relevant experience; advanced degree preferred
- Previous energy, market strategy and technology sector experience are preferred but not required
- Experience leading strategy projects with minimum guidance
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to change status quo
- Team player and ability to mentor junior staff
Senior Graphic Designer
Location – NY
Senior Designers serve a central role in every project. They lead design activities across all media and channels, working closely with our Strategy team. If you want to see your designs published across City’s, State’s and even Country’s, this is the job for you…but that also means you’ve got to be really, really, really good.
- Develop creative strategies and implement them across all media
- Work with Strategy team to translate insights into effective campaigns
- Actively manage projects through all phases of production
- Competency in the Adobe Creative Suite of applications including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Digital Publishing experience is also very helpful
- 6+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous energy or technology sector experience are preferred but not required
- Experience leading design assignments with minimum guidance
- Ability to present design concepts to the C-suite
Motion Graphics Designer
Essense Partner’s explosive growth has created a unique opportunity for a talented motion graphics expert to join us in our exciting journey towards transforming the energy sector. To be successful in this role, you should be someone that has free-flowing creative ideas and is comfortable taking complete ownership of motion graphics development (footage capture/selection, editing, design, animation, production etc.).
- Develop motion graphics and animation for variety of projects and audiences.
- Work closely with project managers, strategists and designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics.
- Translate concepts, ideas and storyboards into dynamic still and motion graphics.
- Assist project manager regarding preconceived ideas realities of production.
- Develop project timelines, create storyboards and communicate requirements of the job.
- Collaborate with team during strategy and brainstorming sessions. Think strategically and proactively contribute ideas and concepts.
- Review and edit video footage. Combine video footage with graphics and audio; ensure consistency and relevancy to production; monitor technical quality of final product.
- Collaborate with team during strategy and brainstorming sessions.
- Occasionally assist with on-site video shoots and post-production process.
- Editing software: After Effects; Premier; Photoshop; Illustrator
- Excellent design, editing and animation skills
- Clear understanding of client objectives with ability to effectively and creatively incorporate those objectives into creative, high-impact visual design.
- Experience developing complete packaged motion graphics videos, including visual storyboards, film editing, and animations
- Understanding of media file conversion, and working knowledge of sound mixing and color correction
- Skill in visualizing and designing concepts effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience with professional, on-location film/video production or still photography
- Experience working in 3D and CGI effects
- Experience applying Adobe plugins to achieve specialized effects
Applicants must provide samples of past work and state their contribution level (individual project, team effort etc.).APPLY NOW
The Copy Editor is responsible for supporting Essense’s copy, proofing and editing needs for all customer and public-facing content. This role acts as gatekeeper to ensure that accuracy, consistency and cohesion with our customers’ brand voice are achieved across all channels.
Part of a lean, passionate team, this is not your standard 9-to-5 job. Successful candidates will be skilled at multi-tasking, agile in responding to last-minute changes, and eager to pitch in on select project copywriting needs. If you are a grammar whiz, strong writer, enjoy managing content and can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, then this is the job for you. Any experience within the energy sector is a plus but not required. This role reports into the Senior Director of Marketing.
We value imagination, diversity and giving people the opportunity to explore, grow and shape our future. We look for innovative, smart and hard-working individuals who enjoy creative thinking and ingenuity.
- Think strategically and collaborate with team to ensure copy is engaging, accurate and is the best approach to fulfill client goals
- Meticulous copyediting and proofreading
- Fact-check references for all materials and ensure all references are cited where appropriate
- Ensure copy is consistent with customer brand guidelines
- Develop and edit engaging copy for a variety of platforms
- Contribute creative and meaningful ideas to the team
- Experience proofreading copy and marketing collateral for spelling, facts, layout, brand consistency, etc.
- Experience in creative writing
- Relentless attention to detail
- Ability to write and edit compelling content about almost any topic for a variety of audiences
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and word selection to produce searchable content
- Excellent communications skills
- Expert research skills and ability to understand complex information
- Team player
- BA or MA in related study area
- Experience or Interest in the energy industry, marketing or consulting